Saturday, March 21, 2009

Old drawings of naked people.

Inspired by the sketchbook I found (see post below), I decided to pull out my old drawings and document some of them. Most are charcoal, conte crayon or pencil on newsprint or 80lb drawing paper. These date from 1998 through 2003. I sort of gave up drawing after I left WMU. I've just promised myself to start again. Enjoy!

Warning: There's lots of nakedness heading your way.

ALSO, these are all Copyright © 2009 Sarah Kladzyk. If you steal them, I'll steal your soul. And all your money.













































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment