Saturday, March 21, 2009

Moving, packing, finding.

So I've been slowly going through all of my possessions and packing for my move home. Yesterday I opened up a box with some stuff from college and other random things that I can only assume I thought I would need or want, and haven't even looked at in the 3 years I've lived in this apartment. There was some fun stuff in there though.














Old sketchbook and manuscript from the book I designed the cover for as an intern.

















The only piece of my beloved old car that I still have.

















Yes. In one box I packed sketchbooks, manuscripts, address books, rubber duckies, Pez dispensers, old microscope slides and about 50 old floppy disks. In my brain these things needed to stay together.
Notice Boba Fett is in there.
















Kindergarten was beary nice. Thanks Mrs. Doobie! (Actual kindergarten teacher's name)

















This is my lucky brook trout lighter from college. I used this lighter for a solid 2 years before it finally ran out of fluid. Don't ask me how it lasted so long. Jessica W. S. will remember how faithfully this lighter served us.




I just flipped through that old sketchbook and realized that I need to start drawing again. I was pretty good.






The photo of this page didn't come out very good, but you get the idea. I love drawing portraits. Feels like pencil and conte crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment